Upcoming Chautauqua County Property Tax Auction
June 15th 2019 at 9:30am (Registration at 8am)
Auction Location: Chautauqua Lake Central School Auditorium. 100 N Erie St. Mayville, NY
Please note that this list can and will change frequently. Check daily for updates!
Also Note: The slideshow is presently incomplete, most notably properties in Jamestown. Check back for updates!
Terms and Conditions:
Prospective purchasers are highly encouraged to read our terms and conditions, specifically the Financial section explaining what money is owed to who and when!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- If you have questions regarding a particular property, please contact the Department of Real Property Tax at 716-753-4221
- There is no minimum bid for the parcels offered. They are being sold at absolute auction in their “as is” “where is” condition.
- If you are the successful bidder on a property, your property will be conveyed to you clear of all liens (including back taxes).
- There is no cut off date for the removal of properties. Please check back the day before the auction to make sure properties you wish to bid on are still available!
- The properties are being auctioned in the order they are listed on our website.
If you are considering having an auction, give our office a call at
716-769-7300 or email us using our contact form.
Commercial – Industrial – Farms – Estates – Real Estate – Boats
Our firm is acknowledged as an experienced leader in these types of sales and have been performing all types of auctions since 1982.