A-Frame Styled house with Lake Access.
This year’s Tax Auction will be on
June 16th 2018 at 9:30am (Registration begins at 8am)
at the same place as last year, the auditorium of
There will be approximately 250 Properties for Auction this year, with a list and terms and conditions forthcoming.
Bookmark this page for updates! (updated continuously)
Prior Year’s Frequently Asked Questions:
- There is no minimum bid for the parcels offered. They are being sold at absolute auction in their “as is” “where is” condition.
- If you are the successful bidder on a property, your property will be conveyed to you clear of all liens (including back taxes).
- There is no cut off date for the removal of properties. Please check back the day before the auction to make sure properties you wish to bid on are still available!
- If you have questions regarding a particular property, please contact the Department of Real Property Tax at 716-753-4221
- The properties are being auctioned in the order they are listed on our website.
- We have no specific information regarding any of these properties beyond their Tax ID number.
Owner would consider Owner Financing to a qualified buyer(s).
- 25% Down of the Agreed Purchase Price
- Interest Rate 4% per Anum
- Term 5 years (Balance Due in Full after 60 months)
- Payment Schedule 15 year
- Property Tax to be escrowed with Seller
- Purchaser is responsible for carrying a property and casualty insurance policy holding the seller as the loss payee
- Purchaser will be responsible for payment of all utilities including water & sewer to Peek n’ Peak
Saturday April 21st, 2018 at 12 Noon
8534 E Main St. Clymer, NY 14724
Real Estate offered: Single Family Residential Home
3 Bedrooms * 1 Full and 1 Half Bathrooms
Detached 2 Car Garage—Large Out Building
Situated on 1.7 Acres M/L half a mile East of
Downtown Clymer on Route 474.
Real Estate Terms: $5,000 Down Day of Sale. Balance Due at Closing Within Forty-Five Days (45). Property Sold Subject to Seller’s Confirmation.
Open House: April 7th 2018 1-3pm or Call for Private Showing.
Howard & Associates Real Estate-Appraisals-Auctions
10438 Main St. Findley Lake, NY 14736
Phone: 716-769-7300 or 814-881-6411
no images were found