Real Estate * Tractors * Guns
Woodworking Equipment * Tools * Collectible Tools & Items
Supporting Farm Equipment
Saturday July 21st, 2018 at 9:30am
Real Estate Offered at 11am,
4869 Sherman-Mayville Rd (Rt. 430)
Mayville, NY 14757
Directions: 5 Miles east of Sherman, NY on the Sherman-Mayville Rd (Rt. 430)
Click for Full Bidder Packet
Real Estate: 106 Acres M/L, 1 ½ story wood frame home, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen, laundry room, basement, drilled well, approved septic system, free gas. Home requires extensive TLC, Wood frame barn, 39’-6” x 60’10”, two lofts. Home situated on a 100 acre parcel, Parcel #1 – 278.00-1-29 Parcel #2- 278.17-1-3; 6.3 acres. Home and Barn sold in their “as is” “where is” condition.
Real Estate Terms: $7,500.00 down in cash, check, or certified funds day of sale. Balance is due at closing within 30 days. Property sold subject to owner confirmation. For information or appointment to view property call 716-769-7300. Note: Deposit is non-refundable if bid is accepted by seller.
Tractors: John Deere Mod 5400 with front end loader, MFWD, 1095 hours, John Deere Mod 5103, 574 hours, Allis Chambers Mod D10, 12V sys, gas, good tires, Ferguson Mod TE-20, does not run, John Deere Mod S240 Riding Lawn Mower with 42” deck, 124,8 hours
Yard Equipment: Woods 6’ Mower, Agri-Fab Utility #10 (1 yard) trailer, 3’ pull along roller, Farm Force 6’ Mower, JD 42” pallet forks, Troy Built Roto-Tiller, Spec 12” Auger with 6” post hole driller, Wheel barrow, Arctic Cat 300 ATV, Craftsman self-propelled 24” mower (like new).
Note: The list of weapons will be move to the auction site the date of auction.
Gun Collection of David Hyde
- New England Fire Arms, Sportster Rifle with Tasco 3-9 Scope, Cal. 17HMR,
- Ithaca Arms Model 37 Deerslayer with Bushwell Scope, 12 Ga. Shotgun
- Connecticut Valley Arms, Mod. Optim Pro, Nikon Scope. 50Cal. Rifle black powder only. S/N-61-13-001536-05
- Savage Arms Co. Model 110. Bushnell Sportsview Scope. 22-250 Cal. Rifle
- Ithaca Arms Co. Model 37 Deerslayer, 16 Ga. Shotgun with slug and shot barrel. S/N-M370014650
- Mossberg Firearms, 20 Ga. Shotgun, with Bushnell Trophy Scope, with slug and shot barrel. S/N-AT-305610
- Harrington & Richardson, Topper Model 88 Single Shot 410 Ga. Shotgun
- Remington Arms Model 514, 22 Cal. Single Shot Rifle, NO S/N
- New England Fire Arms. Model Handi Rifle SB2, with Tabco Pronghorn Scope. Cal.223, S/N-NR246869
- J Stevens Arms. Single Shot 12 GA. Shotgun. NO S/N
- Mossberg Fire Arms, Model 500, 20 Ga. Shotgun. S/N 500C & S/N P825545
- Ithaca Arms Co. Model 37. Deerslayer, 12 Ga Shotgun with Slug and Shot Barrel. NO S/N
- Savage Arms Co. Model 220 with a model 5 choke, 20 Ga. Single Shot Shotgun. NO S/N
- Stevens Arms Co. 16 Ga. Single Shot Shotgun. NO S/N
Note: A Quantity of Ammunition will be offered
Also to be auctioned:
- Wood Gun Cabinet with double glass doors. 10 Gun Capacity
- Steel Gun Safe.
Note: All guns are in very good condition.
Note: The weapons will be moved to the auction site the date of the auction.
Wood Working Equipment: Craftsman 10” tablesaw, Craftsman 12” bandsaw, Foley Bell12” top planer, Dull Press with stand, Craftsman combo 6” disc/belt sander, Craftsman hand router, Homecraft combo tablesaw and 4” jointer, 8” table saw, Wards 18 jigsaw, 6” double end grinder, Assorted woodworking tools and old collectors tools.
Other Equipment: Troy Built 5500 generator, 4HP 20 Gal portable air compressor, chainsaws, 24” anvil, Hobart 180 amp welder, Schwinn 2 speed “newspaper special” bike, floor jacks, screw jacks, antique blacksmith blower, round oak antique wood/coal stove, railroad lamps, large assortment of glass insulators, old concrete block maker, 3 Redstone kerosene heaters, tool boxes, misc farm gates, qty. hd welded fencing, scrap metal, lg assort of wrenches and hand tools, 1/3 CU elec concrete mixer. Very partial list.
Refreshments/Lunch Served. Bring your chair and enjoy a wonderful auction!
Terms: Full payment due day of auction by cash, check, or credit card. 3% surcharge for use of Credit/Debit Card. If check is unknown to us, equipment will be held until funds clear or you have bank letter of guarantee for this sale. Driver’s License Required for Bidder Number.
Disclaimer: All of the information provided in this catalog is subject to deletions, errors, additions and changes without notice. Although information has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, Howard & Associates Real Estate – Appraisers – Auctions, its representatives, or the auctioneer make no warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied as to the accuracy of the information herein contained. It is for this reason that buyers should avail themselves of the opportunity to make inspections prior to sale. The auctioneer shall not be responsible for discrepancies in nomenclature or description.
Howard & Associates Real Estate – Appraisers – Auctions
10438 Main St, #1 Alexander Findley Square,
PO BOX 496 Findley Lake, NY 14736-0496
FAX (716) 769-7341