This year’s Tax Auction will be on
June 16th 2018 at 8am
at the same place as last year, the auditorium of
There will be approximately 250 Properties for Auction this year, with a list and terms and conditions forthcoming.
Bookmark this page for updates! (last update: 5/23/18, 4PM)
Prior Year’s Frequently Asked Questions:
- There is no minimum bid for the parcels offered. They are being sold at absolute auction in their “as is” “where is” condition.
- If you are the successful bidder on a property, your property will be conveyed to you clear of all liens (including back taxes).
- There is no cut off date for the removal of properties. Please check back the day before the auction to make sure properties you wish to bid on are still available!
- If you have questions regarding a particular property, please contact the Department of Real Property Tax at 716-753-4221
- The properties are being auctioned in the order they are listed on our website.