Chautauqua County Tax Auction 2017
To be held: Saturday June 17th 2017 at the Chautauqua Lake School Auditorium.
Bidder’s Registration starts at 8am.
The Auction begins on 9:30am.
Terms and Conditions: (READ BEFORE BIDDING) Terms and Conditions
NOTE: The lists are now finalized at 208 properties! Please check and make sure the property you want to bid on is still available!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- There is no minimum bid for the parcels offered. They are being sold at absolute auction in their “as is” “where is” condition.
- If you are the successful bidder on a property, your property will be conveyed to you clear of all liens (including back taxes).
- There is no cut off date for the removal of properties. Please check back the day before the auction to make sure properties you wish to bid on are still available!
- If you have questions regarding a particular property, please contact the Department of Real Property Tax at 716-753-4221
- The properties are being auctioned in the order they are listed on our website.